Black Braiser 2.5L
Our delight braiser allows you to make delicious traditional and other simmering dishes on all hobs (including induction). It is made from state-of-the-art ceramic and is lightweight and highly responsive. In addition, it spreads heat evenly to gently simmer and reveal the most delicate flavours. The result is soft, fluffy and concentrated in aromas thanks to the unique shape of the lid which allows the evaporated cooking juices to circulate. The clean lines and its generous matte black base ensure an elegant table service. With its natural non-stick, it is easy to maintain and is dishwasher safe. Handcrafted and controlled in our workshops in Burgundy.
- Highly reactive — ideal for browning, sealing, simmering and sautéing
- Even heat distribution - great results and even cooking
- Dome-shaped lid - For accommodating large pieces of meat
- Self-basting - bumps inside the lid create a self-basting process using the cooking juice vapour, for flavourful, tender and moist results.
- Double set of handles - makes the lid easy to manipulate, with little effort and helps secure the lid.
- Non-scratch glaze - Metal utensil safe
- Durable - Made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use
- State-of-the-Art ceramic - Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- From freezer to oven - Delight ceramic offers a unique thermal resistance and will not crack during sudden rises in temperature
- Cook and serve — Delight is ideal for cooking and looks great for easy serving straight to the table.
- Oven and microwave safe
- Great alternative to cast iron and no first-use curing treatment necessary
- Light, considerably lighter than cast iron cooking vessels
- Temperature Range -20°C to 350°C / -4°F to 662°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Capacity, about 2.5L
- Product weight, about 6 lbs
- 12" × 10" × 6"